Black panels

Started by CharlieSheen
02/01/2014 22:41
Page 1 of 1
CharlieSheen02/01/2014 22:41

Hey y'all, I've got a problem with the spectator panels while using HLAE. I've got rid of the upper one with some hud removers, but the lower panel is still there. Need help >.<

sn00p mapper02/01/2014 22:52

Get through the same problem a while ago, seems like you can't get rid of it anymore cause of the latest updates, or at least that's what I found out back then (3-4 months ago)

CharlieSheen02/01/2014 23:02

So if im making a movie, the lower panel will just chill there, and i cant do nothing to it?

mao moviemaker03/01/2014 02:16

mirv_movie_hidepanels 1

Spydoc11/06/2014 10:50

Is there still no other way of removing the lower border without using mirv_movie_hidepanels 1? I would really like to record my footage with Fraps, because recording with HLAE is too tedious.

Lelekolkosamdobar11/06/2014 13:19

I guess you can just cut it in sony vegas (the black borders)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.