[WIP] (kz_)kzsca_dirtblock2? * UPDATE III *

04/01/2014 13:35
Page 1 of 1
Chrizzy mapper Tournament #304/01/2014 13:35(edited 20/01/2014 09:51)

Name: (kz_)kzsca_dirtblock2?
Author: Chrizzy
Status: 80%
Type: Climb/Bhop/Slide
Difficulty: Average/Hard
Length: 15+ hopefully
Production time: December 2013 -


Information

This is a very early look at a map I'm playing around with. Name is just a working title, it will change if I don't think it "deserves" its name. It started with just a simple block map, but I then decided I wanted to mix things up a bit. At the moment I doubt I will be able to make it as big as planned. Textures are of course not final.

Pictures (04.01.2014)

Complete, updated album

Original post

http://i.imgur.com/b2DctX5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hBWOfNh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/imQ1Ehg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VnvCdFZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/S4kmYut.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZXIjhdT.jpg


Update I (05.01.2014)

http://i.imgur.com/e1alzD2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/p1yz4B0.jpg


Update II (09.01.2014)

http://i.imgur.com/y8AIpfw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GKV80ha.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cpESzbA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8HnIwtY.jpg

Update III (19.01.2014)

http://i.imgur.com/NFHv02o.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/R97WvGN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CrfZwSp.jpg


Download

No download at the moment.


I will try to stream some mapping every day here :)

sitka mapper VIP04/01/2014 13:37

:* <3

random Tournament #304/01/2014 13:49

Nice)

Oh,is a good start,hehe :P hope to see some updates as soon as possible :D

Some new images.

Update I (05.01.2014)

http://i.imgur.com/e1alzD2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/p1yz4B0.jpg

KarLi mapper06/01/2014 00:25

chrizzy da best =)

Make sure your stream is listed in the xj's stream menu :)

Have gotten a lot of stuff done while streaming, here are some new screenshots.

Update II (09.01.2014)

http://i.imgur.com/y8AIpfw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GKV80ha.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cpESzbA.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8HnIwtY.jpg

I probably have to make the map a lot shorter then planned :(

Update III (19.01.2014)

http://i.imgur.com/NFHv02o.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/R97WvGN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CrfZwSp.jpg

KarLi mapper19/01/2014 21:10

holy **** those jumps look so enjoyable , keep goin bro.

looks nice...too bad you cant make it as big as you want :(

byob mapper19/01/2014 22:42

What about poly counts in this vast open area? Will I be able to play this on my not-so-strong laptop?

Blake` mapper19/01/2014 23:01

Old School mapping i love it.

perd0 mapper20/01/2014 00:28

aawwww those jumps and environment remind me those early years of kreedzing...keep going i do want to play this

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.