Smoothless CS

06/01/2014 16:13
Page 1 of 1

It was better before re-installing my OS, now it feels laggy. I have GTX660 video card and constantly 99.5 fps on all maps, so it's likely something else than equipment. Maybe I used some settings that kept my cs smooth, which I can't remember of. Is there something I can set up in order to have more smooth experience please?

Kkassu06/01/2014 16:21

monitor hz changes it abit. What's ur Hz?

staNioN`06/01/2014 17:01

Check your launch option
maybe u need to add -nofbo -nomsaa -freq "your mintor's Hz"

Yep, changed 60 to 75 and put -freq 75, feels better now :) Also, tried those nofbo and nomsaa, couldn't notice any difference, what is it?

xxlooq06/01/2014 18:16

-freq no use for new cs....

Now, I thought that I got rid of acceleration and I basically did but apparently not right as I have random and instant split-second accelerations.. I use cplmousefix and I have unticked mouse acceleration in the system mouse parameters..

w1zzrecord holder06/01/2014 19:26

m_rawinput 1

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.