243 HJ SW Beterok

Started by Beteroklj record holder
07/01/2014 21:07
Page 1 of 1
Beteroklj record holder07/01/2014 21:07

Hello! who knows what rec hjsw?
I landed 243 and i think i first :)
if I'm wrong please correct me
Screen http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=213893485
Demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/vr8v14

xxlooq07/01/2014 22:44

emefko^ Have 244 block

propanelj record holder08/01/2014 06:43

gj tho :)

laachux08/01/2014 08:33

my grandma once told when I was young that there's a legend of a mysterious jumper who didn't have problem spending his all day SW and that he jumped 247 HJ SW. believe it or not, but that's the legend.
nice job dude :P

~krater~08/01/2014 09:10

That legend is not true, lynn's grandpa was talking to me while we was drinking tea that the china's player will come and bring us slavery and poornes but luckily xj stopped him, that's the real legend
Now stop the shie**. good job beterok, we are waiting your 244 hj sw! :D

Beteroklj record holder08/01/2014 09:43

Originally posted by xxlooq
emefko^ Have 244 block

link , screen , or demo pls

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.