Logitech G500 and Razer Arctosa Competition

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
07/01/2014 22:55
Page 2 of 2
Freezing08/01/2014 15:35

hey one good question i guess : if there's more people able to win the beginner challenge , how will you pick the winner? :D:D fastest demo send in?

PU9makerrecord holder08/01/2014 15:45

yes Freezing, I thought its clear.

Good idea random` Its prolly the best way how to aviod "cheating" also it makes shock's argument invalid so gj.

I like dc's idea about extreme climb map. The rest remains as it is.

Check previous page for updates.

Nokkan08/01/2014 15:48

I think it's not beginner's challenge to beat 1 xj record.

there are ALOT of easy wr's to beat for middle-skilled players, and its a damn challene, not walking in park anyway. :)

No even a single demo? ^^

PU9makerrecord holder08/02/2014 08:23

Apparently not. Although its not very suprising. Ever since the new management stepped in, the activity of this community somehow faded away, or more precisely it's even less active than it was before. And desperate try to revive it by unbanning kafds, bibo and others was totally ineffective. So if you find funny that I tried to help this community despite the fact of how I got treated by some admins..Please, think it through.

sooshkarecord holder08/02/2014 09:07(edited 08/02/2014 09:27)

Originally posted by PU9maker
Apparently not. Although its not very suprising. Ever since the new management stepped in, the activity of this community somehow faded away, or more precisely it's even less active than it was before. And desperate try to revive it by unbanning kafds, bibo and others was totally ineffective. So if you find funny that I tried to help this community despite the fact of how I got treated by some admins..Please, think it through.


Demo-wise it dropped perhaps (lewly quit and that was a big one), but the unbans helped, even if for a little bit, bibo's and kafds's posts are a testament to that.

betty08/02/2014 14:37

doesn't mean ppl didn't try though! atleast i had some fun trying to beat this challenge :p

random Tournament #308/02/2014 16:13

I tried jumprun cuz it's easy for ljer but i hate bhop parts :[

znx08/02/2014 17:19

What if a beginner beats synergy_x ? Paradox of paradoxes.

dEMolite mapper08/04/2014 23:14

G502 Proteus Core now available with dual hyper mode scrolling.
is it really necessary this feature?

rawerecord holder Tournament #109/04/2014 20:05

And what if someone beats a WR and his demo doesn't have an average of 80~ FPS?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #109/04/2014 20:09

Originally posted by mideARG
And what if someone beats a WR and his demo doesn't have an average of 80~ FPS?


Well it should be denied because having such a low frame rate can give you an advantage in map where you need to edgebug or jumpbug

Nikita09/04/2014 21:03

Originally posted by mideARG
And what if someone beats a WR and his demo doesn't have an average of 80~ FPS?

Having lower fps will give you advantage in edgebugs and you will get less slowdown after a jump. I think 85- is the minimum requirement for a wr demo.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.