Lf editor for my probably last project

Started by Zippow
10/01/2014 09:32
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
Zippow10/01/2014 09:32

Sup guys! I've been away from the trickjumping scene for quite some time, however I do have a few pretty good demos still laying around, and ontop of that I've decided to record an additional *10* new demos.

So I'm wondering if there's anyone out there with great motivation and dedication to see this project come true!

Easiest way to reach me would be by PM, or just write here below.

VolenSiderov11/01/2014 00:35

im a film maker,working for major companies like 20th Century Fox ,here is my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePregnancyChannel/videos - i am expecting some payment in reply :)

Cobrex mapper Tournament #211/01/2014 01:03

I really wanted to start a movie yesturday, I have some great ideas. I even recorded 3 demos but it takes a while.
Though, you probably won't "digg" it cuz i'm gonna use an epic soundtrack from a movie. Anyway, good luck finding ! xD

Lelekolkosamdobar11/01/2014 09:08

Zippow, I can make you one. Here's my yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/sicknature1337 Also add me on Steam, the link for my steam acc is in my youtube channel. :)

ViDtam24/01/2014 10:27

I am busy atm, but u can feel free to contact any of my team mates from chrome media: http://youtube.com/thechromemedia

Zippow24/01/2014 11:21

Originally posted by ViDtam
I am busy atm, but u can feel free to contact any of my team mates from chrome media: http://youtube.com/thechromemedia


Thanks for the offer but I already found a moviemaker!

admins can close the thread!

ViDtam24/01/2014 20:05

Got it.

Locking thread

Page 1 of 1