ndR on kz_ea_beneath [2006]

12/01/2014 03:01
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/01/2014 03:01

Stream link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShWsFDFlMM0

That's how we did it in 2006.

More run clips to come :-)

Enjoy.

laachux12/01/2014 03:43

wow, to be honest, that was amazing for year 2006. the combos, the big sensivity I might say, because when I look back at that time clips, you can see very slow movements, but you, you were flying and moving like a beast. Really nice and I did enjoy watching this. Good job!

Mik012/01/2014 03:55

very nice, still a pretty fast run for current level. cool music. enjoyed it.

sitka mapper VIP12/01/2014 10:49

Oh my god, boner alert.

VODKAMOUTH12/01/2014 11:37

Pretty fast. Gj

zythH^ moviemaker12/01/2014 13:58

ndR, were you using the balls mice or it was already a "good" mice? I remember to see a post from you with a picture with that mice, if it was with an old mice, well, balls deep run :D

Gj

Brummbär12/01/2014 14:11

nice

ndR moviemaker Tournament #212/01/2014 15:07

Originally posted by zythH^
ndR, were you using the balls mice or it was already a "good" mice? I remember to see a post from you with a picture with that mice, if it was with an old mice, well, balls deep run :D

Gj


I bought my Mx510 (which I'm still using) during my Chinese vacations in 2007 so yeah I was using an oldschool mouse with a ball :-)

zythH^ moviemaker12/01/2014 15:38

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by zythH^
ndR, were you using the balls mice or it was already a "good" mice? I remember to see a post from you with a picture with that mice, if it was with an old mice, well, balls deep run :D

Gj


I bought my Mx510 (which I'm still using) during my Chinese vacations in 2007 so yeah I was using an oldschool mouse with a ball :-)


As I thought, balls deep ^^

SamB12/01/2014 17:29

wtf is that from 2006 :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.