244 HJ SW BETEROK

Started by Beteroklj record holder
12/01/2014 23:18
Page 1 of 1
Beteroklj record holder12/01/2014 23:18

Heloo today i land 255sw and i think i must go to the 244 hj sw :)
land after 1min
screen http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215988335
demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/ld2rwd
Good luck to all , i go 245 :)

iNsprate moviemaker12/01/2014 23:23

I feel like you forgot about the Best LJ/CJ/BJ/other stats? thread.

musaka12/01/2014 23:31

This doesn't need a separate thread,good job attention wh*re.

jigsaw13/01/2014 23:56

Originally posted by iNsprate
I feel like you forgot about the Best LJ/CJ/BJ/other stats? thread.


I feel like u forgot about sw/bw thread.

iNsprate moviemaker14/01/2014 00:00(edited 15/01/2014 14:43)

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
Originally posted by iNsprate
I feel like you forgot about the Best LJ/CJ/BJ/other stats? thread.


I feel like u forgot about sw/bw thread.

I didn't, the purpose of my post was to make him stop creating a new thread for every new record he lands.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.