kzfr_SpaceOne
Holy shit, that looks amazing! GJ
Very nice atmosphere and jumps!!
Holyyyy Shit:O
de_abducted ?
Looks really great, love the textures
Wow, that's a nice map! A little minus from obvious shortcut in the beginning!
ok... Critique, Critiique.... First of all first impressions you get from this map is quite nice, it seems like this giant spacestation kind of thing, but once you get deeper into it, its quite easy to see its just the same part copypasted and it feels kind of rushed. It feels abit lazy, since its just the same route but this might not be the case; It could work as a racing map quite well for cups but I think the jump diversity is hurt abit cause the jumps only feature on each side and they get a bit boring since I feel im basically just doing the same jumps over and over. Also there are a few unbalanced jumps, which will be easy to see if u just run the map a few times.
But the biggest thing I feel this map lacks is ambience, and partially immersion. It could become really interesting with some scary/mysterious ambient sounds.
Also, Im not sure if you still work on this map, but I recommend putting blue fades (others can work , personal preference) under the floating blocks so they seem like they are flying.
The rotating part was my favorite part of the map, it just felt like it fit perfectly. After closer inspection I found out it that the rotating cylinders arent attached to anything, i would recommend using env_beam here.
tl;DR
Overall good map, but is let down by copypaste of routes, could be mappers personal decision for maybe racing/cups. Could use more sounds and more immersion.
very creative as always . good job , fk haters =D let us have fun xD
Thank you daza and all,
As you said, the jumps are made ??to the 1vs1, I am inspired by an official map which I can not remember the name, it allows to race between friends.
I acord with you that lack of sound and visual effects :)
Is this inspired by timmycakes map? I dont remember the name though. But yeah sounds and fades pls
The rotate stage change and i add a sound.
I do not know if it's a map of timmycakes but I remember a map divided into two and the idea of ??making part 2 come from there.
If yes, adding sounds and ambiences arrive.
Are you talking about the cup map radon made or kz_emblem? kz_emblem resembles a large structure that kind of looks like yours very vaguely.
I do not know how to say in English hum.
There an official custom map or proposing a 1vs1 and it separated by a block of texture "clip" and I can not remember the name of the map.
On my map I took the same system without separation, I got the idea with a path to the left and right separator but how the player takes that want listed.
I did not copy the map but the idea of two paths with the same blocks of each listed.
cg_cupiators?
Yes thx bro
and 2 different race maps are with invisiblewalls. egg alientower and the other i forgot the name
Please log in to post replies.