CS - Lighten Up

Started by Sadface
21/01/2014 04:03
Page 1 of 1
Sadface21/01/2014 04:03(edited 21/01/2014 10:35)

Hey guys, today I bring you my lastest movie Lighten Up, starring a Taiwanese player 4eeOund^. This movie was started on July and supposed to release in the end of August. I couldn't finished it due to school, and I lost motivation for months. But now, here it is.

Original Version

Intro Fixed Version

About the movie:
The main character is trying to find some trickjumps, and the light ball leads him the way.

About the demos, I know it's not on your level. 4eeOund^ gave them to me on July, and he just came back from military without playing for almost 1 year. Also the movie was supposed to be a short clip, but I wanted to use the full song, so he just recorded some random demos. Peace.

Here are some screenshots I think they are beautiful or you missed in the movie.

Mathzz21/01/2014 06:06

I have to say this movie scores high on my list despite it's simplicity and rather old jumps. It kept me interested right from the get go, which is unusual for me now days.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #221/01/2014 08:07

This may be the best movie from 2014 ... its only January but I personally don't think that everyone else will do something much better. My oppinion though ...

Sadface21/01/2014 10:41

Originally posted by Mathzz
I have to say this movie scores high on my list despite it's simplicity and rather old jumps. It kept me interested right from the get go, which is unusual for me now days.


Originally posted by Cobrex
This may be the best movie from 2014 ... its only January but I personally don't think that everyone else will do something much better. My oppinion though ...


Thank you so much! I didn't expect that you guys really like this movie. Btw, I added a little thing on the thread.

k a f f e e21/01/2014 12:06

really cool edit, very clean and i enjoyed the colours. as you said, jumps are rather weak, but it made a entertaining movie in the end. keep it up man

laachux21/01/2014 12:28

Great work, although I'll watch it again, when I'll access a better internet connection to watch it on HQ :D But from what I saw and heard, really nice :)

KyU.K21/01/2014 14:58

I hope there are more chinese editor in the scene, cause they always bring the fresh and creative somehow

Sensitiv321/01/2014 18:51

dude this one is great

Sadface23/01/2014 13:57

Behind the Scenes is out now!

Zippow23/01/2014 14:13

nice one! last trick was kinda dope

kafds23/01/2014 21:45

Originally posted by Mathzz
I have to say this movie scores high on my list despite it's simplicity and rather old jumps. It kept me interested right from the get go, which is unusual for me now days.


I agree with everything here. Clever intro, nice strafes, clean and simple edit. Keep up the good work!

zythH^ moviemaker26/01/2014 16:44

This is definitely awesome! I just don't like the first bright work when the song start its stronger beats, otherwise, it was just close to perfection, colors were insane, the music was catching and motivating, the jumps reminded me of old days (really old movies, especially when the jumper uses different weapons than the standart heavy weapons), the sync was insanely great, the end was really good too, I have nothing to fix except that bright work :)

Great one indeed. Good job.

Wh1te BearD^^26/01/2014 18:31

What an amazing peace, I have to say I was impressed with the movie, I don't see that kind of edit nowadays and salute for this jumper ! good job both :)

Sadface28/01/2014 00:34

you guys are the best:)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.