CPU problems or what?

Started by zythH^ moviemaker
26/01/2014 22:00
Page 1 of 1
zythH^ moviemaker26/01/2014 22:00

Hello guys.

So after some 4 or 5 months of patient with this moron CPU breaks, I decided to take it over and re-install Windows and clean up my HDD. I bought my computer (built it 1 year ago) and for 6 or 7 months it worked perfectly, then it started having breaks while I was on some programs and today I decided to finally solve it but it seems to get worst and worst and then I thought, it might be dirty on hardware so, I opened it, clean it up, added some thermal paste on the cooler and it was perfectly fine, everything is ok but it seems my CPU keeps working really bad...

At first I thought it was a graphic card problem untill I saw my CPU performace at 95% while I was just running counter-strike, 1 metin2 account and youtube.

If anyone knows how to improve my CPU performance without burning it, let me know.

M4kind26/01/2014 22:24

If your getting BSOD's, while doing something not that intensive, it may be ram that are the failed part here,I remember I used to flame my cpu, untill I changed ram slots, I mean try to change your ram slots, and see if it affects cpu, if not, look for somekind of malware (malware bytes recommend). If nothing works, you should replace it with waranty..

zythH^ moviemaker26/01/2014 22:51

Originally posted by M4kind
If your getting BSOD's, while doing something not that intensive, it may be ram that are the failed part here,I remember I used to flame my cpu, untill I changed ram slots, I mean try to change your ram slots, and see if it affects cpu, if not, look for somekind of malware (malware bytes recommend). If nothing works, you should replace it with waranty..


I already did that, it is definitely not from my RAM, I checked both RAMs (2x 4GB) and they are both fine and not overloaded, I checked Services on windows and my CPU is like 90% with Vegas and the browser, that truly bothers me... I will try to change or overclock my CPU but I don't want to overclock it tho since it kills the CPU faster

propanelj record holder26/01/2014 23:04

had something like this on my laptop but it sort of disapeared and i dont really know how, my cpu usage was pretty much locked on 75% and it didnt matter what i was running at the time

zythH^ moviemaker26/01/2014 23:05

Originally posted by propane
had something like this on my laptop but it sort of disapeared and i dont really know how, my cpu usage was pretty much locked on 75% and it didnt matter what i was running at the time


Pretty much like me, it came from nowhere and I can't fix it, tried everything

Balcer26/01/2014 23:10

cpu usage in idle? u cleaned all hdd partitions or only C? btw make screenshot with your processes in task manager

zythH^ moviemaker26/01/2014 23:18

Originally posted by Balcer
cpu usage in idle? u cleaned all hdd partitions or only C? btw make screenshot with your processes in task manager


1) about 25% (only OS)
2) everything
3) want me to turn everything off or keep some programs on?

Balcer26/01/2014 23:34

prety big idle usage normaly it stay 0-2%, dont turn anything, and cs always max out one cpu core

zythH^ moviemaker27/01/2014 01:25

Originally posted by Balcer
prety big idle usage normaly it stay 0-2%, dont turn anything, and cs always max out one cpu core



I'll take a screenshot tomorrow and talk to you by PM on steam since we are friends there, didn't understand the therme "idle" tho

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.