Set my world ablaze

Started by czupa
28/01/2014 15:39
Page 1 of 1
czupa28/01/2014 15:39(edited 08/02/2014 20:20)

Title: Set my world ablaze


Project status: 100%


Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: Hi! Im czupa czups. I've been moviemaking for almost 2 years

Type of the movie: Trickjump movie


Project Description: It will be a movie starring one secret jumper, with unbelievable trickjumps.


Moviemaking facts: I will use sony vegas 9.0, vdub and hlae.

Screenshots: http://screenshooter.net/0691169/jkrvgoo
http://screenshooter.net/0691169/obqgunq

the movie is done xD : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4-HzlrCUiI

Zippow28/01/2014 16:07

When you put it like that I hope you can deliver, I'm expecting a LOT from trickjumps!

Good luck with the project! =)

nobody^28/01/2014 23:28

Same here, you brought yourself a burden. :D

Just kidding, good luck, looking forward :p

WeMeRA29/01/2014 02:18

you should never put up high expectations for the viewers, mostly end up in dissapointment! thou I hope there'll be some kickass trickjumps

czupa29/01/2014 15:48(edited 29/01/2014 15:49)

editing started! screenshots added!
and don't worry guys, trickjumps are really world class level :)

czupa08/02/2014 20:20

THE MOVIE IS DONE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4-HzlrCUiI

Nikita08/02/2014 20:22

Omg thanks alot czupa for this movie! Love ya <3?

JamBawa08/02/2014 22:06

Nice! :D

polsik09/02/2014 22:02

Czupa for president, great movie.

Chichin mapperrecord holder14/02/2014 15:16

You could name it oteofof 2, you know.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.