AESTHETIC 3 : demo call

29/01/2014 22:33
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #229/01/2014 22:33(edited 01/02/2014 01:03)

Hello there,

I need 10 demos in order to create the 3rd and final episode of the AESTHETIC series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRDk8fDLbio

I'm thus looking for cool demos!
It doesn't have to be hard nor difficult, it has to look good, stylish, even if it's easy. You can watch the previous episodes if you want to make sure you understand what kind of trick I'm looking for:
AESTHETIC Stream link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-RVUQRxAqs
AESTHETIC 2 Stream link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7pMrETk04w

You can send me an e-mail at: [email protected]

I'm looking forward to seeing your demos!

Best regards,
Yohan

Democall status: 4/10

random Tournament #329/01/2014 23:53

I send you one dem now) and good luck!

Acelamb29/01/2014 23:55

I might get you one or two, if i have time this weekend ;)

Juice30/01/2014 02:41

I might send one demo too if I fix low fps :(

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/01/2014 21:19

Democall status: 3/10

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/02/2014 01:02

Democall status: 4/10

M4kind02/02/2014 21:07

I sent my demo sometime ago, don't know whether it's accepted or not :D?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #202/02/2014 21:45

I've got many demos on hold, they're all good TJs but not incidentally what I'm looking for, especially for AESTHETIC :-)

I'll announce the demos I picked when I've gathered what I need.

M4kind02/02/2014 22:32

AOkay!

JekkT15/04/2015 20:01

have fun my french friend

IceVip16/04/2015 01:55

Originally posted by JekkT
have fun my french friend

wrong year

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/04/2015 18:12

Originally posted by IceVip
Originally posted by JekkT
have fun my french friend

wrong year


:-)

Wh1te BearD^^22/04/2015 18:34

would u check the pm and send me a reply D:

WeMeRA22/04/2015 23:21

wow I feel stupid

Ft.skY23/04/2015 13:49

lets close this thread mby?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.