Tabbing out

30/01/2014 17:50
Page 1 of 1

It keeps harassing me at some random times, sometimes after 5 minutes from getting kzmod launched and sometimes after an hour or so. It basically tabs me out of kzmod with that helper window asking whether to send the report or not. I know, you're gonna make some differences to it in future but is there anything I could as of the moment?

Raptor 30/01/2014 20:12

Sending the report or not? What report are you talking about?

The helper window from windows like: a violation in the system has been spotted, would you like to send a report to support team. But it's actually another error, sorry for my inattentiveness.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XCoK6vy.jpg[/IMG]

Is says hl2.exe has been stopped.

- Search for solution in the internet and close the programm
- Close programm

In the last 20 minutes it happened 5 times to me, looks like it's getting more frequent.

Raptor 30/01/2014 21:27

Are you doing anything special at the time of the crash? Minimising the game?

navvar30/01/2014 22:25

I asked soulfather about this earlier and he explained that if you were to tab out looking at stuff with details, eg. having your view at something with lots of textures, the game crashes. To prevent this he said you could look down onto the ground or into a wall where there are less textures in view.
Why this happens I have no idea.

Raptor 30/01/2014 23:35

It's a problem with the 2006 engine, but not any engines above it. Just look down at the ground for now to avoid it.

Not that I could remember of, Raptor. Although, what navvar said is kinda likely to be truth. I'm gonna test it out tomorrow and keep an eye open for details.

Still keeps occuring, not that often but still bothering :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.