KZMod * Sitka on kz_karnak_mini

Started by Viglioshius
30/01/2014 18:53
Page 1 of 1
Viglioshius30/01/2014 18:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Duj0skVJQ&feature=youtu.be

Leave a like if you do

Nikita30/01/2014 19:41

Oh my god are you kidding me? Sitka I told you NOT to send this song to anyone and now you use it in a run clip, really? REALLY?

It looks really odd without a weapon, also colors are a little too low contrasted, also terrible run..

kidding..

partly :)

Viglioshius01/02/2014 14:10

Eh Color correction looked better in vegas:SS Still thanks for opinion.

sitka mapper VIP01/02/2014 16:28

Originally posted by Nikita!
Oh my god are you kidding me? Sitka I told you NOT to send this song to anyone and now you use it in a run clip, really? REALLY?


Eh? What are you talking about? I asked you for good streaming music and you send me this. What I will use it for is none of your business.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.