Annoying weird pixels

30/01/2014 21:44
Page 1 of 1
rawerecord holder Tournament #130/01/2014 21:44

Hi, I have problem with this weird green and red pixels and I don't know how to fix it or why these pixels appear.

Here some pictures (sorry, I didn't know how to take off the flash, this is not my camera :p)
Image

Image

Image

Image

I have a Compaq CQ1-1008 All in One, and the graphic card is Intel GMA 3150.

Hope someone can help me.

Thx.

Coppenst30/01/2014 22:07

REBOOT! Always works haha =D

KarLi mapper30/01/2014 22:58

wow what the hek :p
try updating ur graphic drivers?

Mathzz30/01/2014 23:12

Looks like it could either be your monitor or gpu itself having some problems?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/01/2014 23:20

looks stylish

Try camera settings, there should be something about disable/enable flash, it could also be an icon instead of inscription. Maybe ask an owner of the camera.

rawerecord holder Tournament #130/01/2014 23:48(edited 31/01/2014 00:15)

Maybe a slightly hit can cause that?

PD: I'm downloading a driver. Hope it works.

Edit: I have downloaded two drivers and both said:
"The controller that is being installed isn't validated for this system. Get the right controller by the system manufacturer."

I don't know what to do.

PD2: My OS is Windows 7 Starter 32 bits.

DrakA31/01/2014 04:56

This or those are called "artifacts", now you search about it. bb

rawerecord holder Tournament #131/01/2014 06:32(edited 31/01/2014 18:02)

Originally posted by DrakA
This or those are called "artifacts", now you search about it. bb


Thanks!

Edit: Today I turned on the computer and everything was fine, but suddenly the artifacts started to appear, and worst.
http://i.imgur.com/CQgB9VM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/oKClYdT.jpg

I read in some websites that if you put your graphic card in the aven it solves the problem, but I have an All in One so I can't "open the GPU"

There is a solution? Or I'm gonna see my computer dying? :(

Thx.

Cobrex mapper Tournament #231/01/2014 18:50

Save all your important data such as pictures, music etc just in case. I know it's not related but if anything happens, atleast I won't cry the extra 1 week for my data.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.