CS 1.6 Classic Maps in KZMod [W.I.P]

Started by Nokkan
31/01/2014 11:47
Page 2 of 2
WeMeRA02/02/2014 10:56

thanks for making this

Originally posted by Mathzz
I think porting the source maps would be a good idea too, since they will have fresh trickjumps.

True, every new map = new tjs.

Nokkan02/02/2014 14:27

dust2 is done

Nokkan02/02/2014 20:26

Download link added!

Nokkan03/02/2014 18:11

Started converting de_nuke.

http://imgur.com/EpunMT3
http://imgur.com/6UfFCx8
http://imgur.com/kWT031u
http://imgur.com/02BPU2j
http://imgur.com/ZGRTT5M
http://imgur.com/KkvoFs8

I have to do a lot of work on this map. Decompiler f**ks everything up

Juice03/02/2014 19:13

for de_nuke try this one: http://forum.17buddies.net/index.php?showtopic=13581

Viglioshius03/02/2014 19:18

This looks ugly as hell;/ De nuke one.. Pls convert css maps..

Nokkan03/02/2014 20:17

Originally posted by Juice ._.
for de_nuke try this one: http://forum.17buddies.net/index.php?showtopic=13581


I've used exactly that rmf

FuZzy1 mapper03/02/2014 20:31

dust2 looks a bit too dark...

Appreciate your effort Nokkan but after a little more thinking, 1.6 de maps in kzmod don't make too much sense to me, I would honestly prefer source maps over.

Nokkan07/02/2014 19:44

Added new map in the first post! kz_tj_dust2_source

Mathzz09/04/2014 15:19

Hi, sorry to bump this up but I have a question. Does the source de_dust2 version contain any invincible walls blocking most of the outer areas? If it does, maybe you could freshen it up a little by removing them and giving trickjumpers more area to work with.
Reason I asked is because I never explored the source maps.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.