FPS problem

Started by sneik
31/01/2014 18:19
Page 1 of 1
sneik31/01/2014 18:19(edited 31/01/2014 18:20)

Hello mates,
a day ago my steam got updated and for no surprise theq update is crap just like the other ones...Since then my fps is dropping between 40-90 fps...I tried several ways to fix it ( oldbackapck of half-life,delete contenet in steam acc and installing the game again) , but didnt help.After the 1st wave of sh***y updates i successfully fought with such a fps problem(replacing it with old backpack), but these methods dont work any more..

I will be really grateful if anyone had the same problem and tell me how to fix itI`m sick and tired of these updates causing only fps problems instead of "helping" the gamers.I see there are players that still play, so i have a little hope for solution.Thanks.

random Tournament #331/01/2014 18:43

try to put Low in options > Video, this should help

sneik01/02/2014 03:03(edited 01/02/2014 12:16)

I actually tried but forget to mention it..doesnt help :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.