Interview with DeeDFTW

Started by PU9makerrecord holder
01/02/2014 15:51
Page 1 of 1
PU9makerrecord holder01/02/2014 15:51(edited 01/02/2014 15:54)

Hi, Do you still remember this name - DeeDFTW ? And do you wanna learn more about him ? Then hf reading.


PU9maker: Hey DeeDFTW ! Its been really really long time since we talked or since you somehow "contributed" to XJ ( wrs, forum posts, etc ) or since you've played KZ at all. So for those who dont know who you are, it'd be great if you'd introduce yourself and tell them what you've been up to since your "kz retirement" ?

DeeDFTW : Hello , my name is George and I am 16 years old. I am living in Shumen , Bulgaria. I actually left kreedz scene because I was bored. Since then I had a girlfriend for a long time , but unfortunately we broke up some months ago and since the broke up I started going to gym

PU9maker: I see, broke up can be tough but you know what they say.. when one door closes the other one opens..Hehe, another guy whos going to gym. Its actually good to hear. Can you see a progress on your body already ? Do you feel more powerful, maybe even confident ?

DeeDFTW : Yeah , I can see a big progress on my body , I am feeling more powerful and healthy. But I have been training football for many years so I am not new in the sport at all.

PU9maker: Yea right. I remember you told me you play football. I think Ive seen some football-related photos on your fb page :) If we move from your current life, to the past then You might notice in the latest WR release that keltA is.. I dont wanna say back but he recorded a really cool demos, pizza started to be active in Kz again,Chasquido has got some unreleased demos.. I mean those are guys from you active era. So you prolly know what question im gonna ask you :) Are there still some "vibes" inside of you when it comes to KZ or is it already closed chapter for you ?

DeeDFTW : Hehe , I knew you would ask me that. Hmm alot of guys have asked me already about that and I would say that I really dont know what will happen. The bigger chance is not to see any wrs from me in the future , but I think that there is still a little chance to come back someday and to record some demos.
I still remember the good old days in Kreedz where I had alot of memories , but I also think that Kreedz was a waste of time for me.

PU9maker: I understand recording WR is not always fun and yea It can be considered as a big waste of time ( trust me, i know what im talking about ) but Shock and his Tournament-Team are providing weekly based tournaments even with prize money. And actually many guys who dont play KZ for a long time just like you participated. So there is a space for you too :) I mean for a guy like you it could be kinda nostalgic moment, dont u think ? Promise me you will atleast think about participation, aight ? :D

DeeDFTW : Haha I could try , but my steam is VAC banned and this will be a problem I think

PU9maker: cheateeeer ! :D

DeeDFTW : :D well its banned for more than 3 years even before my best period in CS so :D

PU9maker: just kidding, well I sincerely hope to see you jumping again. I guess my last question will be about XJ. Im not sure how much do you know about the recent changes in XJ management but I guess you know psyxopat and cyclopp, right ? Do you think they are good replacement for faker ?
DeeDFTW : I rarely visit XJ nor bkZ so I am "in" with the changes But since I know them all Psyxopat and Cyclopp will replace faker for sure :)

PU9maker: Ok, I dont think its neccesary to ask you any more questions. Im happy with the way it is. Only a few short questions.


DeeDFTW : okay , go on :)

PU9maker: Favorite singer ?

DeeDFTW : 2Pac

PU9maker: Football of Gym ?

DeeDFTW : both

PU9maker: Comedy or Horror ?

DeeDFTW : Comedy

PU9maker: Dog or Cat ?

DeeDFTW : Cat

PU9maker: shNz or DeeDFTW ?

DeeDFTW : DeeDFTW ofc :D


PU9maker: hahah oki man, it was nice talking with you. You can share your final words. Hope you also had a good time. See you around

DeeDFTW : Thanks to everybody for the nice moments I had in this game. Thank to you PU9 too , take care all , bye :)


g-Lprecord holder Tournament #101/02/2014 16:01

Only one paragraph about kz :|

Anyways that's cool to see some more interview from you, keep going :)

iNsprate moviemaker01/02/2014 16:06

Nice one, keep it up.

killahurtZ01/02/2014 16:50

GJ pu9maker!

slay3r Tournament #101/02/2014 16:58

nice interview, do more pu9 :)

daza mapper02/02/2014 02:15

doesnt this fit more as part of a weekly or something ? Also one thing that annoys me about these interviews are that they are all so generic and boring, nobody is thinking out the box anymore! Scary where are you, your interviews back in 2005 was amazing....

lagster mapper02/02/2014 02:48(edited 02/02/2014 02:49)

Originally posted by daza
doesnt this fit more as part of a weekly or something ? Also one thing that annoys me about these interviews are that they are all so generic and boring, nobody is thinking out the box anymore! Scary where are you, your interviews back in 2005 was amazing....


It's wonderful that he's still doing these interviews, interviews will remain a part of the weekly and I completely agree, this format is boring and outdated thus will be changing immediately. I suggested changes previously when pu6 was running the weekly (and a long time ago when insilio was running the weekly) though had very little luck getting through to anyone, regardless, hopefully the content will be a little more entertaining and flow a little better with a revamp and proper proofreading.

Anyhow, n1 pu6.

prad02/02/2014 06:20

Nice job pu9 :)

Just a few things if it were possible.

- Please ask few more kz-related questions.

(I mean if I were to ask a WR holder I would have loved to know more technique related stuff, some interior things that only a WR holder could explain me with clarity, I mean kelta's coming back, chasqu's coming back these are all mmhm ok but good for private chat's not for iview materials... with time people come people go, but it's the knowledge of the game that stays forever)

- stuff about life is cool but they shouldnt comprise more about 10-15% of the interview material I think.

I am not criticizing your work, so no offence bro :) always good to see you back. And please bring back those iview's in newsposts we need a interviewer. :) And great runs lately ofc, I dont know how you still manage to beat wr's haha great job <3

WeMeRA02/02/2014 10:52

didn't even bother to read lol same old shit, same old questions

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.