Cheaters newspost
Hi,
I think it's a bad idea not to post cheaters on the news anymore. Since well, if you're not updated on who's been caught or not, one as a moviemaker might not know that one player that stars his movie is banned and choose this guys demos and therefore can't make the movie to the frontpage nor the forum. It also seems to confuse the admins of this site to, alot of movies that have been posted on the frontpage have starred banned players. I've always asked why this can be, never got any kind of response.
Well whatcha think? I think you should post recent cheaters in a newspost. As you did several years ago.
Thanks for reading and hopefully you will consider this.
Yours truly WeMeRA
i think its bad idea , they are like hackers , we dont need to know who hate us or wants to destroy us , let them get trapped their self and get lost
;D
So you actually decided to make a forum thread about this even tho admins locked the comments of the newspost?
Please close this thread.
Originally posted by KarLii think its bad idea , they are like hackers , we dont need to know who hate us or wants to destroy us , let them get trapped their self and get lost
;D
All I mean is it can become handy to know who's been cheating and got caught as a moviemaker or just a regular kreedz player. At the sametime I understand that the cheaters shouldn't get any kind of fame, well it's true they don't deserve it. But it's better to know than to not know who's been cheating I think.
Originally posted by sitkaSo you actually decided to make a forum thread about this even tho admins locked the comments of the newspost?
Please close this thread.
I don't know how you actually can relate this to the newspost you're talking about. I guess you didn't even read my post. And I've already explained the matter in the chatbox if you're intrested why this got unlocked again.
So are there any recent cheaters that were banned and not mentioned in a newspost? Not following the releases that close :D
And yeah why wouldn't you do a newspost with them? But instead make a big newspost about unbanning very known cheater...
Originally posted by knoxvilleSo are there any recent cheaters that were banned and not mentioned in a newspost? Not following the releases that close :D
And yeah why wouldn't you do a newspost with them? But instead make a big newspost about unbanning very known cheater...
Well I didn't mean that it was any recent cheaters it was more meant as if there will be a cheater in the future, at that time it will be a recent cheater and it should be made newspost about it. And bringing up the unbanning newspost was great. Didn't even thought about. This just doesn't make sense to me.
Originally posted by WeMeRAOriginally posted by KarLii think its bad idea , they are like hackers , we dont need to know who hate us or wants to destroy us , let them get trapped their self and get lost
;D
All I mean is it can become handy to know who's been cheating and got caught as a moviemaker or just a regular kreedz player. At the sametime I understand that the cheaters shouldn't get any kind of fame, well it's true they don't deserve it. But it's better to know than to not know who's been cheating I think.Originally posted by sitkaSo you actually decided to make a forum thread about this even tho admins locked the comments of the newspost?
Please close this thread.
I don't know how you actually can relate this to the newspost you're talking about. I guess you didn't even read my post. And I've already explained the matter in the chatbox if you're intrested why this got unlocked again.
I Agree its better to know man , but it doesn't has to be on XJ because some wants to know,
if you really wanna know then research it , or you will find it out by ur self.
Please log in to post replies.