Poscheck exploit?

Started by Unnamed52
03/02/2014 18:40
Page 1 of 1
Unnamed5203/02/2014 18:40

If I'm not mistaken, poscheck saves only the player's position, not the velocity. If someone jumps at the last second to a place where you can't survive without doing the edgebug or even the jumpbug and ends up in the air barely above the ground (so they don't die falling down from this position), will this final position be counted? It seems kind of unfair but that's what the rules imply...

Poscheck does not save your velocity indeed, so technically what you said is possible but likely to be considered as abuse of the plugin and basically an attempt to circumvent game's physics through the plugin. I think the fairest way out of this would be to compromise final position to the block a player has jumped off.

It's a one to thousand case though and I highly doubt anyone can encounter or even fabricate it intentionally for several reasons. Interesting thought though :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.