Horizon (starring: max3semne)

Started by tjabba
04/02/2014 14:57
Page 1 of 1
tjabba04/02/2014 14:57(edited 26/02/2014 19:12)

Title:

Horizon



Project status:

30%



Type of the movie:

Long Jumps



Starring:

Max3semne



Moviemaking facts:

HLAE

VDub

Cinema 4D

Sony Vegas 10

Adobe After Effects CS6



Screenshots:

http://prikachi.com/images/12/7105012V.jpg


aquaticlj record holder04/02/2014 15:36

gl

tjabba26/02/2014 19:14

30%

propanelj record holder26/02/2014 20:10

i hope these demos arent the ones that have been shared on the forums. Dont wanna see those 256s on every map

max3semne26/02/2014 21:50

Originally posted by propane
i hope these demos arent the ones that have been shared on the forums. Dont wanna see those 256s on every map

Then don't gonna watch it..

propanelj record holder26/02/2014 22:01

Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by propane
i hope these demos arent the ones that have been shared on the forums. Dont wanna see those 256s on every map

Then don't gonna watch it..

yeah, maybe

iNsprate moviemaker27/02/2014 08:50

Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by propane
i hope these demos arent the ones that have been shared on the forums. Dont wanna see those 256s on every map

Then don't gonna watch it..

You are talking like it's so fun watching these 256s over n over again. Or if you were collecting demos for a movie showing them off in the forum was not the best idea.

max3semne27/02/2014 19:06

Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by propane
i hope these demos arent the ones that have been shared on the forums. Dont wanna see those 256s on every map

Then don't gonna watch it..

You are talking like it's so fun watching these 256s over n over again. Or if you were collecting demos for a movie showing them off in the forum was not the best idea.

Wtf.. I just gave 4 demos to tjabba for edit and he created this forum theard. That's all..

iNsprate moviemaker28/02/2014 13:58

Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by propane
i hope these demos arent the ones that have been shared on the forums. Dont wanna see those 256s on every map

Then don't gonna watch it..

You are talking like it's so fun watching these 256s over n over again. Or if you were collecting demos for a movie showing them off in the forum was not the best idea.

Wtf.. I just gave 4 demos to tjabba for edit and he created this forum theard. That's all..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856170 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856138 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856106 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856075 these?

max3semne28/02/2014 21:57

Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by iNsprate
Originally posted by max3semne
Originally posted by propane
i hope these demos arent the ones that have been shared on the forums. Dont wanna see those 256s on every map

Then don't gonna watch it..

You are talking like it's so fun watching these 256s over n over again. Or if you were collecting demos for a movie showing them off in the forum was not the best idea.

Wtf.. I just gave 4 demos to tjabba for edit and he created this forum theard. That's all..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856170 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856138 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856106 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=228856075 these?

I don't wanna talk with you and propane anymore. This is a pure hate or you just don't like me or I don't know. I'm gonna ignore you.

iNsprate moviemaker28/02/2014 22:14(edited 28/02/2014 22:45)

Originally posted by max3semne
I don't wanna talk with you and propane anymore. This is a pure hate or you just don't like me or I don't know. I'm gonna ignore you.

Excuse me wtf?

propanelj record holder28/02/2014 22:15

Originally posted by max3semne
I don't wanna talk with you and propane anymore. This is a pure hate or you just don't like me or I don't know. I'm gonna ignore you.

ehm, ok.. your choice but i just stated that seeing another clip based on the most boring jumps in the existence of mankind is something that gives thoughts about suicide

k3G22/03/2014 09:29

bibo did it

znx22/03/2014 16:25

Originally posted by k3G
bibo did it

Roadrunner mapper23/03/2014 02:50(edited 23/03/2014 02:52)

Originally posted by propane
ehm, ok.. your choice but i just stated that seeing another clip based on the most boring jumps in the existence of mankind is something that gives thoughts about suicide


First,I personally find old big jumps much more enjoyable than any random "trickjump over a stair with m249 noduck while facing 30 degrees west on Sunday", which have been featured in every single movie recently.And second, what is wrong about this thing? Someone wants to show his moviemaking skills on these lj art demos and you say such crap. Why don´t you give him a shot? Who cares, that you already saw the screens.Everyone wants to see good movie, especially when it comes to a good player.

Someone´s better than you? Easier to hate than face ofc.


propanelj record holder23/03/2014 03:42(edited 23/03/2014 03:50)

Originally posted by Roadrunner
First,I personally find old big jumps much more enjoyable than any random
First,I personally find old big jumps much more enjoyable
First,I personally find old big jumps
First,I personally
personally

personally i think a movie consisting of only 256jumps is less enjoyable than any random new jump

dont get me wrong tho, a 256 in a movie fits IF its combined with a good variety of jumps

Severely20/04/2014 14:24

max3 just pwn u all (dot)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.