Kreedz Vi?t Nam - The First movie

Started by mms 903
08/02/2014 15:32
Page 1 of 1
mms 90308/02/2014 15:32

We just want to say hello to kreedz community all over the world :)
all demo in 2011 and is easy jump
enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC_wkr7QknY

ndR moviemaker Tournament #208/02/2014 15:50

I love it!
Real oldschool feeling moviemaking-speaking, great and entertaining tricks, good job to all of you!

mms 90308/02/2014 16:01

thanks you verry much ndR :)

FLP08/02/2014 21:51

What's the name of the map on 2:10?

Scary Tournament #209/02/2014 01:55

Good movie! Very interesting edit, thumbs up :)

mms 90310/02/2014 16:02

@FLP it is nobkz_mst_speedmix one cosy map
@Scary thank you :)

nobody^10/02/2014 18:02(edited 10/02/2014 18:02)

More enjoyable than most of the nowaday movies, honestly.

Really fun to watch, kept me entertained.

Pretty nice jumps, I liked them as well.

Thanks :)

Wh1te BearD^^11/02/2014 02:04

entertaining and fun, good job :D!

M4kind11/02/2014 13:29

I missed some color correction :_)

Chichin mapperrecord holder14/02/2014 15:11

Originally posted by M4kind
I missed some color correction :_)


Color correction? Thats exactly what is great about this movie. You dont have to correct something that is already fine by default. I have almost forgot how default cs looks like without cc.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/02/2014 15:40

That's what I personally like about the movie, the fact that there is no color correction :-)

mms 90315/02/2014 03:14(edited 15/02/2014 03:15)

i'm very happy because you love this movie :)
thanks you guys
and i realy want submit this movie in XJ but source file is so big > 600mb in .rar
:(
how to submit this movie ?

sr my Eng so bad

Lelekolkosamdobar15/02/2014 08:14

Originally posted by mms 903
i'm very happy because you love this movie :)
thanks you guys
and i realy want submit this movie in XJ but source file is so big > 600mb in .rar
:(
how to submit this movie ?

sr my Eng so bad


Try to render it in other format like .wmv mby.

And yeah, this movie is the best I've seen in a while.
Good job, keep this funky style, because it's rare nowadays! :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #215/02/2014 13:33

Originally posted by mms 903
and i realy want submit this movie in XJ but source file is so big > 600mb in .rar
:(
how to submit this movie ?


Try to render with this method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ColPeBQCAdU
It should be less than 600Mb

Then upload the source file and send the link to movie admins saying you want it to be featured frontpage.
Contact me if you need anything.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.