Nikita on kz_deathvalley [Unofficial WR]
Stream link: http://youtu.be/kGkVa36xleE
Real time: 01:30.14
Soundtrack: WeAreCastor - Devil Don't Dance
gr8 clip :)
again cheated?
sorry, unlike your other movies cant see a shit there... make it much brighter next time bro ;)
amazing run and edit, but yeah at some parts it was too dark, gj :)
You should make a tutorial for others "how to make a freaking good and enjoyable edits". Good job both :)
1. this is a dark map
2. brightness was adjusted fine, you should calibrate your screen (contrast and brightness mainly)
3. if you've got suspicions about Nikita, open a thread here: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?149 , but please don't soil my thread. As far as I know he was unbanned so I see no problem about this.
I hope you enjoyed the clip nevertheless, thanks for your support :-)
Nice run! GJ to both of ya :)
i have no problem with this map ingame, unfortunately this is much more dark so i almost cant see anything... max brightness on my screen btw, i dont really have any problems in cs for example
Please log in to post replies.