Weekly Cup #5
Maps:
Round of 16:
bn_tombbhop
clintmo_falling
dr0_surfari
kz_cg_rivacliff
kz_kzsca_oasis
Quarterfinal:
kzarg_bhopcircuit
kzsca_bagdad
kz_cellblock
kz_dimblock
kz_kzfr_kubz
Semifinals:
fmc_torres
j2s_4tunnels
kz_faw_cathedral_e
kz_m3_xmas_b00
kz_winterdust
Bronze:
clintmo_bhoptoon
kz_4caves
kz_man_trippin
kz_kzfr_alexandrie
kz_kzsca_toonworld_2
kz_shrubhop_h
mto_lightblock
Finals:
kzno_xtremeblock
kz_cg_palmcliff
kz_darkmine
kz_streetbl0ck
rd_jump_house
risk_stargate[h]
sn_noobbean
Players: TBA
aaawsesome maps
Hi ShoCk. I don't want to open a new thread so I will just stick it in here. It's some kind of an idea I have, I was planning to do this on my national community website but the inactivity wouldn't let me in the end... But anyway, you may do it (who knows maybe you have already been thinking about it).
The thing is, there would be some kind of a table / ladder showing player's ranking from the weekly cups wins, and... at the end of the year (or after couple of months, your decision) there would be Playoff tournament for the first 16 in the ladder, which would be prized more (surely sponsors can be found).
You know what I mean... so basically all these weekly cups which are running now would be something like qualification for the last, final, big tournament at the end of the year.
Let's say each position in weekly cup would be priced with specified amount of points (like: advancing to the 2nd round=1 point, quarter final=2 points, winner=7 points etc...) and those points would be counted for each player in that ladder and would decide the position.
Think about it.
Originally posted by perd0Hi ShoCk. I don't want to open a new thread so I will just stick it in here. It's some kind of an idea I have, I was planning to do this on my national community website but the inactivity wouldn't let me in the end... But anyway, you may do it (who knows maybe you have already been thinking about it).
The thing is, there would be some kind of a table / ladder showing player's ranking from the weekly cups wins, and... at the end of the year (or after couple of months, your decision) there would be Playoff tournament for the first 16 in the ladder, which would be prized more (surely sponsors can be found).
You know what I mean... so basically all these weekly cups which are running now would be something like qualification for the last, final, big tournament at the end of the year.
Let's say each position in weekly cup would be priced with specified amount of points (like: advancing to the 2nd round=1 point, quarter final=2 points, winner=7 points etc...) and those points would be counted for each player in that ladder and would decide the position.
Think about it.
Good idea, dude. This would be interesting. Thx for sharing it
Hey perd0 that's a good one, especially the points system you described. This idea was actually brought by kayne if I remember right but the major issue until now was the amount of potential winners, so far we only have 6 winners (1-3 place range) and it's 4th Cup already. Basically all the same winners for all cups with some exceptions. With your idea I imagine it's working sooner than expected.
Anyway man, it was my last cup and I'm out of staff, D@NG3R is now in charge of everything so maybe he'll see it and respond to you.
cool maps
Too bad toffifee refused my offer to lend him a mouse for today, it could have been a better match but good job anyway everyone involved, soulfather, tidal wave and whoevery you are, the 3rd guy!
Oh also good job spider1 for making it into the prize!
Please log in to post replies.