kz_bhopcage
So here is my first map http://speedy.sh/hQ6DP/kz-bhopcage.rar , hope u guys like it.
I put only the .bsp file, if there is any problem post it here.
thanks.
hi awesome initiative ive been workign on some too :)
Thanks man, also good luck with your map :) !
Didn't like it as I got through the first room tbh, basically due to small and annoying blocks, some of which on the other hand were a part of a nice enough environment anyway, the outside part made me happy though, nicely done I could say :)
Mod_LoadBrushModel: maps/kz_bhopcage.bsp has wrong version number (1347633750 should be 30) ?
@ShoCk Thanks for the feedback!
@psychofreudbg Try to re-download it, I really dont know what this error is about.
would be great ot post some screens too
http://imageshack.com/a/img854/4836/bf04.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img59/7271/a6kw.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img843/7546/qqwc.jpg
psychofreudbg,that error is because you tried to play it on cs 1.6 :D
This map is for KZMod :P
Water in bhop part makes fps drops for me;( Maybe make ground here instead?
Kek,tnx spider1
There are also cheap waters that wont sink your FPS. His present ones use reflections and animated texture....others dont have the reflections
I will try not to use this type of water anymore.
Originally posted by Leco_I will try not to use this type of water anymore.
Too bad for me to not use GTX 660 in full :(
It`s ok, the others type of water are good looking too :p
This link is dead, was this map ever finished? Since map submissions are now possible.....would be cool to get it up there.
I dont think u will catch this dude ever again, last online 1 year ago
sad day in paradise.
not found lol xd
Originally posted by randomI dont think u will catch this dude ever again, last online 1 year ago
I am right here :)
Please log in to post replies.