Great mouse for kreedz?

Started by Kristofuz
14/02/2014 19:31
Page 1 of 1
Kristofuz14/02/2014 19:31

This might have been asked before, but i'm gonna make a separate thread.

So, i'm gonna buy new keyboard/mouse/mousepad for gaming. My budget is around 60 euros and i decided to go all out on the mouse, because i don't really feel like wasting over 50 euros on a mechanical keyboard. I went with the Logitech K120 for the keyboard and an a4tech mousepad (feel free suggest anything better for the mousepad, under 10 euros tho). I don't really know what to choose for the mouse; right know i've selected the Steelseries Raw Rubberized one which is 46 euros. I'm asking you if there is any better choice for kreedz and gaming in general, max i would spend is 50 euros. I dont think i'm gonna get a g400 or g500 cause people seem to be having a lot of problems with those.

Nikita14/02/2014 20:34

g500 all the way, there's no problem with them if you handle them well :P

Kristofuz14/02/2014 20:48

i just checked and i really couldnt find a g400 or a g500 at a reasonable price in my country :D so, is the g300 any good? thats the only logitech gaming mouse available for a reasonable price in my country. or some other mouse?

propanelj record holder14/02/2014 20:53

*insert any gaming mouse here* is the best!!!111oneoneone

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.