cs_militia error

Started by nobody^
17/02/2014 21:25
Page 1 of 1
nobody^17/02/2014 21:25

Sup peeps,

So yeah, uhm.. I get this error when trying to launch militia and I am not sure what to do. I've tried re-installing all the files regarding that map but no luck.
This is what I get:


Warning: Unable to open sound/misc/POKOLENIE.wav for transfer
Warning: Unable to open sound/misc/KYLIE.wav for transfer
Warning: Unable to open sound/misc/Daz.wav for transfer
Warning: Unable to open sound/misc/POLSKO.wav for transfer
SV_ReadClientMessage: unknown command char (111)
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/misc/POKOLENIE.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/misc/KYLIE.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/misc/Daz.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/misc/POLSKO.wav'
Error: server failed to transmit file 'sound/misc/S'

Would be grateful if somebody saves me. ^^

rawerecord holder Tournament #117/02/2014 21:41

Have you tried downloading the map from a server? Maybe that could help.

AirTrek17/02/2014 21:44

Default cs_militia? Trying to launch it via New Game?

nobody^17/02/2014 22:47(edited 17/02/2014 22:47)

Yes, exactly that, AirTrek but thanks to mideARG I got the problem solved. I feel kind of ashamed because I didn't think of that obvious alternative.

Thanks a lot mideARG, I reall appreciate it <3

rawerecord holder Tournament #117/02/2014 23:17

Haha no problem dude, sometimes the simplest solutions are the right ones.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.