Nokkan 252 upCJ

Started by ~krater~
22/02/2014 15:29
Page 1 of 1
~krater~22/02/2014 15:29

Hello guys, here's my new clip starring nokkan and his amazing 252 upCJ demo, I hope u like edit.Cya soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC_zwKGfe9I&feature=youtu.be

AirTrek22/02/2014 17:40

The lil' build up was good, but I feel that the jump needed to be more slowed down. It was too fast in my opinion. :P

zythH^ moviemaker22/02/2014 18:03

Originally posted by AirTrek
The lil' build up was good, but I feel that the jump needed to be more slowed down. It was too fast in my opinion. :P


The rest was pretty good indeed

~krater~22/02/2014 18:30

Originally posted by zythH^
Originally posted by AirTrek
The lil' build up was good, but I feel that the jump needed to be more slowed down. It was too fast in my opinion. :P


The rest was pretty good indeed


Well I think too that it could be slowmo-ed a bit, but thanks for opinion :P

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.