-Freq

Started by bluemagic mapper
22/02/2014 15:57
Page 1 of 1
bluemagic mapper22/02/2014 15:57

Ive reinstaled CS and find out that -freq parameter doesnt work anymore. Has anyone got any idea how to run CS on 75 Hz again?

quikmooh22/02/2014 16:57

-refresh

Mathzz22/02/2014 17:06

You can also use this program: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Video-Tweak/RefreshLock.shtml

bluemagic mapper22/02/2014 18:36

-refresh is the same parameter as -freq and it doesnt work.
I also tried this program and it didnt work for me. Dont know if I do it right. Does this program work for you?

Mathzz22/02/2014 19:00

Originally posted by bluemagic
-refresh is the same parameter as -freq and it doesnt work.
I also tried this program and it didnt work for me. Dont know if I do it right. Does this program work for you?


It should work. Do you have "Refresh Overriding" on?

bluemagic mapper22/02/2014 20:08

yes, but the problem is.. that -freq 75 works on non steam fine and steam disableb -freq command after upadetes quite long time ago if I get it right

Originally posted by Mathzz
You can also use this program: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Video-Tweak/RefreshLock.shtml

doesn't wok for win7 :(

quikmooh24/02/2014 19:08

Counter-Strike update in 2013 fucked up everything...

-freq, -refresh works for somebodys, somebodys just think about it..

I don't really know what was the point of updating so old game, only good things was åöä etc. on the update..

Cobrex mapper Tournament #224/02/2014 19:58

Does everybody play with 75hz? Its too weird for me

bluemagic mapper24/02/2014 23:14

I had to installed a nonsteam to get 75 Hz smooth feeling again,.. but I would like to have it on steam as well. I have reinstalled CS after several errors that appeared. I think it was out of date version. But the new version is goddamn bad :/

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.