mouse problem...

Started by kujac
26/02/2014 15:02
Page 1 of 1
kujac26/02/2014 15:02(edited 26/02/2014 15:03)

I have this problem since i started playing kreedz, and i had this problem with every single mouse i used.
It works fine if i'm not playing cs 1.6, i strafe all over the table and screen, no problem. But when i play kz my mouse stops suddenly, or bugs, i dont really know. When i'm bunny hopping it fu**s up my run after few hops, it just stops for 2/3 strafes. It is strange, i know i do not have cable problem because it works fine with any other game or out of any game. I hope someone can help, this is annoying i cannot progress like this.
It also accelerates suddenly

staNioN`26/02/2014 15:08

have you tried m_rawinput 1 in cs and -noforcemparms -noformcemaccel -noforcemspd in launch options? you can add +m_rawinput1 in the launch options i think. hope it helps.

kujac26/02/2014 15:13

Can you show me how it should look like, i'm not familiar with that.

hoLy mapper26/02/2014 15:47

Do you have the last updated CS?

If yes, you all have to know that those commands "-noforcemparms -noformcemaccel -noforcemspd" are not working anymore, they are now useless.

kujac, you should try this cvar in-game via the console: m_rawinput 1.

Tell us if it worked good for you, but it really should solve the problem.

Nikita26/02/2014 17:02

I had this problem on old cs :| Sometimes I got random acceleration in the middle of the jump, it happened like every 2'nd jump so it was unplayable without rinput, thank god they fixed m_rawinput for the new cs, it fixed all my problems :)

Oh btw, another thing that worked for me on old cs was to lower your HZ on the mouse, when I had less than 300hz I could play normal :)

kujac26/02/2014 19:28

Problem solved, i downloaded mouse fix, and typed m_rawinput in console, works like miracle. I was jumping about 251-2, few minutes ago i jumped 254.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.