Looking for a map (snow, ice)

02/03/2014 12:10
Page 1 of 1
g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/03/2014 12:10

Hello,

I'm looking for a snow/ice map that I've played long time ago (2009/2010 or even 2008).

The first room doesn't have any jump, there is just a timer like that : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/09/1393757673-first-room.png

Once you go through the hole in the wall, you start climbing on the right.
Somewhere in the map there is a bridge. You are often outside. Everything is white because of the snow. There is lot of space when you climb. Every place are open and quite big.
At the end (maybe) you are climbing to the top of a hill (still white because of the snow) and you fall in a hole. I'm sure not about that tbh.

The map is quite long and it might be unofficial even tho I don't think so. Played it on kzfr server.

Thanks

Cuperecord holder02/03/2014 12:15

maybe this https://cosy-climbing.net/maps.php/1004/bkz_snowcanyon/

kz_wsp_cavity i am sure you say about :D

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/03/2014 12:26

Originally posted by Cupe
maybe this https://cosy-climbing.net/maps.php/1004/bkz_snowcanyon/


It's not :(

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #102/03/2014 12:29

Originally posted by Spider1
kz_wsp_cavity i am sure you say about :D


Oh god, that's it. I fucking love you so much, I've been searching the map since hours :D
Wasn't really how I imagined the map but you're right!!

Hehehe :D glad to help :P is a great map :P

Cuperecord holder02/03/2014 12:35

gj man you found it!!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.