[CS 1.6] qewi - last movie!
hello guys.
last demos i had in my cstrike! good bye beautiful game!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0wTqhNI5nY
peace out, bringles represent!
I remember that we talked about your new kz movie couple of years ago,what happened with that tricks you were saving? :/
You are still the best trick jumper for me :)
Originally posted by FLPI remember that we talked about your new kz movie couple of years ago,what happened with that tricks you were saving? :/
You are still the best trick jumper for me :)
i actually think i still have the tricks! just too lazy to find the demos and make anything of it, maybe i will someday when i miss 1.6 too much! probably not though.
thanks! :D
cool stuff as always qewi. love these kind of frag clips.
byebye!
are you gonna migrate to CS:GO? also you seem like a pro player in these clips.... pretty sick :)
Originally posted by dazaare you gonna migrate to CS:GO? also you seem like a pro player in these clips.... pretty sick :)
actually i stopped playing long time ago, i play some csgo every now and then but as soon as i compare it to 1.6 i hate it :<
thanks man :)
I spotted you on some Swedish aim server some time ago—if you remember the occasion—and got shot in the face multiple times. You're a pretty vicious bastard in Counter-Strike 1.6, it's nice to finally get rid of you!
Okay, all jokes aside... I loved the clip; just great frags with no fancy editing distracting you from the main point. When you've got something good to serve up, simplicity always seems to strike a chord with the audience. I'm not feeling particularly verbose or eloquent today, so I'll just say kudos and adios. I always loved your clips, whether were they frags or tricks.
P.S. I agree with FLP, and I'd really love to see what kind of tricks you've got stashed up in storage somewhere. Hand them over to some moviemaker, I'm sure anyone in their right mind would find them worth editing and sharing with the WORLD!
gl hf & gj n1 pro
Please log in to post replies.