kz_??? - WIP

Started by FragGyver mapper
04/03/2014 11:19
Page 1 of 1
FragGyver mapper04/03/2014 11:19

Yes hello!

As i prepared zigzag for beta release i realized how unfamiliar i had become with hammer after that rather long break.

So im gonna do a quick map to get back into the process. Nothing fancy, just a short bhop/jump map.
Youll start out in a sewer and bhopping your way outside to a small mountain with an old guardtower on top.

I started with blocking out the outside part a bit.

Superhighquality screen of the blockout so far:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2veogs4zjleo1e/layout.jpg

aww yeeaaa :)

Todo tomorrow: Finish blockout of the outside area, start blocking out sewer area.

SoUlFaThEr mapper04/03/2014 11:53

I will promptly eat this one for breakfast :D

FragGyver mapper05/03/2014 09:17

Didnt had that much time today, so i only continued the blockout of the outside part, turned the floor into displacements and added a first crappy version of the tower (Probably going to model it, since its the focus point of the map)

Also, as it turns out, it dosnt need that sewer part. I already spent enough time making that depressing sewer..urgh.

Another super hd screen:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvv1b138ka6pa2h/blockout2.JPG

Todo tomorrow: Some more blocking and starting to lay out the course



Keo mapper05/03/2014 09:40

woot, it's becoming quite nice. Moar work and moar screens, yo.

FragGyver mapper05/03/2014 09:52

Thanks buddy. I dont have that much time atm so on a usual day i can only map for around 1-2 hours, but i hope to get alot done at the weekend. I will keep posting daily tho :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.