kz_vigliohop, WIP, the livestream map

Started by SoUlFaThEr mapper
04/03/2014 12:44
Page 1 of 1
SoUlFaThEr mapper04/03/2014 12:44(edited 04/03/2014 12:46)

This was the map I began with a live stream from the ground up, and let those who were watching decide what it was and what it was going to look like. To this came Daza and Solid each with a quick mini map for it. Then I added a drag race (bhop raceway) to it, as well as a second course in the same room with Dazas mini course using our special func_brush_kzmod's. In screenshot 3, there are 2 seperate courses in that room, it looks like rocks, grass and a pond.

In total the map has 5 courses.

Screens
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kdty5eag781wn5t/kz_vigliohop0000.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6s170e5p5293xrx/kz_vigliohop0001.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bo4gs7k7gakhqm/kz_vigliohop0002.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3b0pe93e12dt8j/kz_vigliohop0003.jpg

The main course has a few planned shortcuts, so please bug test all courses so we can get it ready for a release.

Download the Beta:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9872225/kz_vigliohop_beta.rar

Viglioshius04/03/2014 12:47

What's with the walls in third picture?

SoUlFaThEr mapper04/03/2014 12:52

They are wet (it's a bumpmap texture with shiny properties). Ask Daza why he wanted it like that :)

daza mapper05/03/2014 03:44

Ok I tested it.... and you know I love the main map... Solids course was pretty solid (get it?) also I love the way my course has 2 seperate courses in the same area, its like those old maps with ez and hard settings taken to the new level. ^_^

LAKIKS05/03/2014 13:36

Looks nice :)

SoUlFaThEr mapper09/03/2014 17:10

Any suggestions on it?....making it look nicer or ideas.....blah blah...slap me with what you think!

hoLy mapper09/03/2014 19:44

Make a 3rd freaking extreme way for the daza's course! D:

SoUlFaThEr mapper09/03/2014 20:26

all possible...short, hard as hell....I'll do it

SwiftSpear11/03/2014 04:32

Oh, look, I have to reinstall halflife 2 :P

SoUlFaThEr mapper11/03/2014 13:03

No you don't SwiftSpear and really nice to see you again :D ....KZmod does not require a Valve game. You only need the Source SDK Base 2006 (which is the engine files). It is also free.

SwiftSpear11/03/2014 16:57(edited 11/03/2014 16:59)

yeah, figured that our last night.

[edit] so many maps! I'm gonna be at this a while. Invasion is frigging amazing by the way.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.