Copp_TRON

Started by Coppenst
05/03/2014 22:12
Page 1 of 1
Coppenst05/03/2014 22:12(edited 06/03/2014 18:11)

Hi everybody,

I was inspired this map due to the awesome movie TRON Legacy, all the neon effects and specials.

I present to you: Copp_TRON

Hope you guys enjoy and leave some feedback what you think about the map and any negative feedback will be taken in consideration for making it better because the mappers don't always see what the players do. (there is still a baby-help for the 225HJ in 2nd room, this is not a mistake for now)

Here are some screenshots! (ingame is more intense than the screenshots let you know)
http://i58.tinypic.com/23lip90.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/fyk129.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/2u74oxw.jpg
http://i61.tinypic.com/r9lv94.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/15dm5tv.jpg
And yes I made themed LJ and Bhop LJ sections...

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, WELCOME TO THE GRID!
http://rghost.net/52867592 - Updated some flaws 06/03/2014

Special thanks to Daza for the help during the map! Don't forget to check out his maps too.

EDIT: Sounds will be added + Themed Bhop needs teleport (working progress)

FragGyver mapper05/03/2014 22:32

Great theme man, i love tron :)!

I can only judge by the pics right now, but i will try it out tomorrow.
It would be great,imo, when you would add a bit more tron design to the environement as well.

Something like that maybe
http://assets.inhabitat.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/1/files/2010/12/Ice-Hotel-Tron-Legacy-Suite-2.jpg
http://cdn.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/4-Tron-blue-futuristic-bedroom-theme-665x443.jpeg

Other than that gj and really looking forward to test it :)

byob mapper05/03/2014 22:44

From the screenshots I can say that it looks aesthetically poor, what FragGyver posted more or less.

In this kind of maps some fitting audio will add a lot to the ambience apart from the visual environment.

Keo mapper05/03/2014 23:18

Gj coppenst/
But as a "tron" map, it should have lots of lines lines lines, kinda like what fragGyver posted, some grids, etc.

SoUlFaThEr mapper06/03/2014 01:26

Just grab some screenshots of tron to get some ideas for the surroundings once the jump route is all compfotable....and yes...audio atmosphere!

Coppenst06/03/2014 05:46

Originally posted by byob
From the screenshots I can say that it looks aesthetically poor, what FragGyver posted more or less.

In this kind of maps some fitting audio will add a lot to the ambience apart from the visual environment.


That is already in the post I made, if you play the map you can judge better, thanks.
Audio is considered, but for now it's just a beta version if you guys like the jumps and stuff, audio is coming!

Keo mapper06/03/2014 23:21

the jumps are okay towards good. But jumping in total blackness is not providing a good feeling. Also, the map needs the aforementioned changes for it to be related to tron. Plus more light.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.