[WIP] kz_kzsca_mineblock

08/03/2014 13:42
Page 1 of 1

Name: kz_kzsca_mineblock
Author: Chrizzy
Status: 25%
Type: Climb
Difficulty: Easy/Average-Hard/Extreme-Death
Length: 10-15+ minutes
Production time: January 2014 - ?


Information

This is a remake of the original map from 1.6. All the jumps will be the same, except for a few because of design changes. I plan to have 3 different difficulties, the original easy and hard routes and an additional new extreme route.

I mostly have screenshots from the new stuff that I am changing at the moment.

Pictures (08.03.2013)

Click here for full album


Download maybe eventually.

Feedback appreciated :)

Haha a notebook:D Never used one for any of my maps even if i heard is very helpful to put your thoughts on paper :P
The map looks nice,wonder what new extreme route you have in mind :D

Z0ck3rOO708/03/2014 13:49

Looks fantastic! This is how a ported map should look :)
Can't wait to play it

FragGyver mapper08/03/2014 13:54

Super sweet man. Your hard work really pays off! Keep up the fantastic work ;)

SoUlFaThEr mapper08/03/2014 16:45(edited 08/03/2014 17:09)

Wow.....just wow :D

Please, however, remember the KZmod naming conventions. kz_mineblock <---that makes it clear its a jump map. The spoit where you have the kzsca is for map type....you can put signs in the map if you are dedicating it to kzsca :D

I couldn't recognize the mineblock if I wasn't told it is. Looks really great so far, I liked that you keep the blocks off changes, the jumps on this map are like best ever. Also, looking forward to the extreme course :)

bodil4012/03/2014 22:38

It looks amazing!

PU9makerrecord holder13/03/2014 01:20

Extreme-Death - waiting for it

perd0 mapper13/03/2014 02:24

wow.. good to see you being able to switch from that oldschool-style mapping to this. perfect.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.