Weekly Cup Informations

10/03/2014 00:51
Page 1 of 1
g-Lprecord holder Tournament #110/03/2014 00:51

Hello,

I've made this sheet of paper that contains lot of information about the weekly cups.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AgxlY6oeSDo5dF9OSkR3aHlsc0tENk8td0pPaTlTOVE&output=html

Tell me if something is wrong or if you want some improvement or new ideas!

Thanks

Cobrex mapper Tournament #210/03/2014 01:50

I don't think the word "informations" actualy exist ... I'm not sure though.

Great list really, I checked all the players :) still these are only results and seeing the matches bracket would be great. Maybe include more, like who got into the bronze match more often & done (ahaha I really can't think of anything at this hour)

awesome can you put numbers in front of the players ?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #110/03/2014 12:09

Originally posted by D@NG3R`
awesome can you put numbers in front of the players ?


Done

No updates?:(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.