kz_j2s_tetris SC

Started by stinnZ mapper
07/03/2007 19:33
Page 1 of 1
stinnZ mapper07/03/2007 19:33

Shortcut at kz_j2s_tetris

zhady found : http://i19.tinypic.com/47xkku1.jpg (fixed)






[ Edited ]

AverageFreak07/03/2007 19:39

Eh? Jumps? :D

nice sc anyway :P but pretty obvious

stinnZ mapper07/03/2007 19:44

ohh f#ck is this wrong forum ?

Murvelman07/03/2007 19:51

yes, should be in jumps :D
GJ

sbzvln Tournament #207/03/2007 20:43

Yes, and nice sc!

sYcore07/03/2007 21:40

nice sc and nice resolution :D

faker mapper07/03/2007 21:44

Moved ;) gj for the finding

zhady Tournament #208/03/2007 00:14

Here is another one: http://www.speedyshare.com/671517462.html

sbzvln Tournament #208/03/2007 09:32

nice

s0liD mapper08/03/2007 11:50

i cant see the 2nd =) but the 1st is new to me =D

veRtiGo08/03/2007 12:06

Me 2...cant open the 2nd one :(
but GJ for you guys to find these scs

iiN[KzcN]08/03/2007 12:24

GJ.
I'll try these new maps this weekend,fuck works~~

s0liD mapper08/03/2007 14:17

Zhady's Sc is new to me =D lol ive made this map and i didnt notice these Scs :(

eXcaL Tournament #208/03/2007 15:07

stinnZ, could you post a demo of that 1. sc and where you go after doing it? I can't really understand how you can save time on doing that.. :P

stinnZ mapper08/03/2007 16:33

ahahahahaha. But when I the map was realsesed I jumped that way that I thought was sc, I took a screenshot and posted here. I was trying this "sc" few minutes ago and then I noticed that it was not a shortcut. There is no way after it :D.

I´m really sorry after I post the picture here I noticed that I had to finish a essey in few hours for the school so I did not finish the map :D

I think you can jump after that way to left but I think it is easier and faster to bhop the other way :/



[ Edited Thu Mar 08 2007, 04:36PM ]

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.