Need some help with a plugin.
Fixed!
Juice created a plugin to remove all annoying map sounds such as music and waterfall sounds.
Download!: http://compiler.amx-x.ru/index.php?go=dl&id=308934
wanted to get kr1zo to supplement his kzdemo plugin with that feature, never did, gonna ask him
Originally posted by ShoCkwanted to get kr1zo to supplement his kzdemo plugin with that feature, never did, gonna ask him
I also though of this, but I don't know him at all so I didn't contact him xd
it sucks that when you bind a key to both stopsound and demorecording, the latter starts working first :(
he is offline atm, gonna ask him whenever i see him on xD
Originally posted by ShoCkit sucks that when you bind a key to both stopsound and demorecording, the latter starts working first :(
he is offline atm, gonna ask him whenever i see him on xD
My good friend juice just came online now and he will fix a separate plugin for it :D <3 juice
glad to hear that, it will surely be of use as for me but still having it embedded right into the plugin would make things easier, don't forget to share the plugin anyway =D
Here's the DL link to the plugin that juice created to remove all annoying map sounds :D
http://compiler.amx-x.ru/index.php?go=dl&id=308934
cool ty juice :)
just like I told you, juice is an ultimate solution for this kind of things :D
Please log in to post replies.