EuropeN KZ show

Started by sigmor1
29/03/2014 07:47
Page 1 of 1
sigmor129/03/2014 07:47(edited 29/03/2014 10:55)

Hi, I would like to ask you a demo about the KZ . I would like to edit a new video called Europen KZ show.

Yet my videos that I have uploaded to YouTube here :)

100 aa
developer 0

How to send? Write me PM

Subject: EuropeN KZ show

demo: (URL)
nick: (your nickname)

thx

VODKAMOUTH29/03/2014 13:58

100aa kz?

100aa kz lmao

random Tournament #329/03/2014 17:45

Kreedz would facepalm now more then anyone here ._.

SwiftSpear29/03/2014 18:14

It's like oldschool KZmod :D

sigmor129/03/2014 18:17

I like 100aa KZ :3 xD

propanelj record holder29/03/2014 18:20

Originally posted by sigmor1
I like 100aa KZ :3 xD

i like cs with aimbot :3 xD

sigmor129/03/2014 21:32

xDDD

laachux29/03/2014 22:33

bro, i watched your 2x one jump. even though those are two different jumps, you shuoldn't make them both in slowmo. make them partially slowmo, but not fully, it makes boring to watch it. just and opinion and advice. GL w/ your project

sigmor130/03/2014 10:04

Okey man, i will try it :)

WeMeRA04/04/2014 01:07

100aa is not what this sitte is about

eightbO VIP04/04/2014 02:48

my game crash every time i change air accelerate to 100

sry

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.