CS - Beam of Light

03/04/2014 09:23
Page 1 of 1
Lelekolkosamdobar03/04/2014 09:23

Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro_ENjOwMak

Keo mapper03/04/2014 09:40

i Liked it. I liked the intro ( tho' i still think it needed a bit more work). then the actual movie intro, with the blocks lighting up, i find that very nice.
Also, i had to notice the sync, which was great (music-movie)

Sensitiv303/04/2014 10:30

Great movie !

Lelekolkosamdobar03/04/2014 11:37

Thank both of you, it means a lot for me! :)

WeMeRA03/04/2014 12:47

Well you're not bad. It's just that I've seen this movie before. Like every movie that's been done the last 3 years are made with the same colours, same type of music same way to sync everyting. It's just not original.

Scary Tournament #203/04/2014 14:10

Beautiful, very well done! You can be proud of yourself, a good piece of KZ movie right there.

The beginning was promising but by the 2nd minute I figured out it's not my cup of tea. There were some nice frames but generally I even felt a little annoyed with too long slowdowns you shove in parts which didn't ask that. Some laggy campaths and the demos.. the demos are really terrible, no creativity, no difficulty, I feel like I could do all of them first try.

k a f f e e03/04/2014 15:58(edited 03/04/2014 16:02)

you know how to use your tools, but imo this was way too boring. as said before the "concept" is unoriginal, the ammount of jumps is way too low in relation to the lenght of the movie - thats why it feels so slow paced (not in a good way), its one reason it lacks dynamic. at some points the sync and cuts made it hard to recognize the jumps, also both were placed very "straight" and intuitive, which is making it predictable and it looses flow. sometimes the colours were too bright compared to other parts of the movie. and the jumps were really random i think...

im just writing this feedback because it seems like you could create cool movies if you try to improve some stuff. and i like to watch kewl movies hehe

keep it up

edit
: dont take this critism as a reason to go back making <1min-clips, i think most people who care about watching nice kz movies just dont comment on these so it might seems like they are better - thats not the case. ofc i can only speak of myself

Creative03/04/2014 16:04

gr8 clip :D

Juice03/04/2014 23:28

overedited but gj

Lelekolkosamdobar04/04/2014 00:43

Thanks to all of you, I appreciate the comments you left me. I'll use these pieces of advice to improve myself! :)

Mathzz04/04/2014 00:58(edited 04/04/2014 01:13)

This is entirely my opinion, but I felt the intro stretched for far too long until the main part started, and quite frankly it felt unnecessary and redundant with the militia tv/couch scenes.
Main part was much better and that's also where the movie really kicked in, maybe a tad overedited in some parts, but it all blended in reasonably well in the end.

Perhaps not the best trickjumps to use on a movie, but who am I to judge that. Haven't been on the trickjumping scene for a really long time now. Nonetheless a great watch.

Lelekolkosamdobar04/04/2014 15:43

Thank you Mathzz, I know the tj's weren't the best! Next time I'll post a topic in the forum to get real demos! :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.