f_ck new SC on kz_kzse_toonworld ?

Started by chinakungfu
06/04/2014 12:49
Page 1 of 1
chinakungfu06/04/2014 12:49(edited 06/04/2014 13:01)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6mqsm


idk , i nerver did it, my friend's dem.
Another friend use map Editor watch it,but wall around it ,we can't find a Gap. someone wanna try ?

random Tournament #306/04/2014 13:23

jb only, im not surprised :/

chinakungfu06/04/2014 13:52

Originally posted by random`
jb only, im not surprised :/

jb = jumpbug ? it's not . this map have 25000hp

random Tournament #306/04/2014 15:02

Originally posted by chinakungfu
Originally posted by random`
jb only, im not surprised :/

jb = jumpbug ? it's not . this map have 25000hp


ohh... i thought this map had 100hp

jack frog06/04/2014 15:06

pic?

Dubsteprecord holder06/04/2014 15:33

gj

k a f f e e06/04/2014 16:14

Originally posted by jack frog
pic?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QqJWlab.jpg[/IMG]

gotta slip past teleports

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/04/2014 16:42(edited 06/04/2014 16:42)

I think I remember something like this from a 2007-2008 movie. I guess WR holders of that time never bothered to do it in a run, and younger recorders were not aware of it.

finzer06/04/2014 22:41

nobody wants to bother doing it. down bhopping those asteroids is like the best thing ever. love this part of the map.

gj for finding tho

rawerecord holder Tournament #106/04/2014 23:31

Originally posted by finzEr
nobody wants to bother doing it. down bhopping those asteroids is like the best thing ever. love this part of the map.

gj for finding tho


+1

SwiftSpear06/04/2014 23:45

I feel like I've seen this before as well.

eightbO VIP07/04/2014 00:00

Originally posted by mideARG
Originally posted by finzEr
nobody wants to bother doing it. down bhopping those asteroids is like the best thing ever. love this part of the map.

gj for finding tho


+1

nobody^07/04/2014 00:59

Agree with finzEr.

anybody has a demo? I would try it, so if there is anyone willing to help me, i will be grateful :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.