Maps are crashing

Started by nobody^
06/04/2014 16:55
Page 1 of 1
nobody^06/04/2014 16:55(edited 06/04/2014 16:58)

Hey dudes,

So yep, as the title reveals I've got the following error;

When I try to load kz_tomorrow, kz_stealthhangar (So far I've only noticed these two) cs crashes w/o any messages in console or whatsoever. The same happens when I try to load them in a server. I've reinstalled the maps n shiet but no luck.

Give some advice, plx.

Thanks in advance,

N :)

dEMolite mapper06/04/2014 17:03

noticed it too. also noticed it yesterday in the teamcup. sometimes the map is crashing the server.

try to turn everything off meta & amx.

i have also something in mind that its engine wise after the steampipe update with the linux/mac update.

neXt.record holder06/04/2014 20:45

rip stealthhangar :(

nobody^07/04/2014 00:57

So it appears it's not only me. Hmm, damn those inappropriate updates.

Freezing07/04/2014 08:48

those maps aren't working anymore for about 8 months , is from latest cs update version and anyway , there are lot of other xj maps that are unplayable atm . but if you would really like to play them you can use an old version of cs or non-steam cs

rampLrecord holder07/04/2014 10:08

go beta :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.