kz_bkz_abstract SC
Started by SUBWAYZ
08/04/2014 11:32
Page 1 of 1
SUBWAYZ08/04/2014 11:32
D@NG3R`
08/04/2014 14:48
There are others sc's in that area to get on top of the house i can't believe they are even sc's
SUBWAYZ08/04/2014 15:38
Originally posted by D@NG3R`There are others sc's in that area to get on top of the house i can't believe they are even sc's
The one in picture must be the fastest way since it's right after bhop part!
D@NG3R`
08/04/2014 16:23
true dat
g-Lp
25/04/2014 12:12
I did an other way, you should check my wr demo. I didn't know about your sc but I think mine is faster and a lot easier to do
actepukc^25/04/2014 12:57
Originally posted by g-LpI did an other way, you should check my wr demo. I didn't know about your sc but I think mine is faster and a lot easier to do
Your way is faster.
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.