Struggling

Started by ~krater~
08/04/2014 21:34
Page 1 of 1
~krater~08/04/2014 21:34

Hellou boyz n girlz, my new edit starring me.
Demos are old because I didn't have any other, expect some cool stuff from me really soon, stay tuned, LOVE YA !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01vKRZf6Zdw&feature=youtu.be

nobody^08/04/2014 21:52

Great movie actually. I think I managed to understand your intentions. Loved the ambience. The sync was alright.

Put more effort on the texts and those, let me say it, 'rough' phrases did not fit the calm and relaxing edit.

IMO, try to use less glows(?) or whatever those glowy effects are called.

In general, I found it enjoyable and relaxing. To be honest I wish it was longer.

:)

~krater~08/04/2014 22:09

Well, I wish I could make it longer, but didn't collect enough demos that I needed. Yes, too much glow, but thanks, really inspiring, stay tuned for new one that will be probably 50x better than this ;) CHeers

Ryderc09/04/2014 02:02

What's the song's name ?

Decent editing, at least I didn't had the feeling to waste my time watching it, and that's still something rare nowadays, but I think the music helped a lot :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.