2nd movie lj show.

Started by jormandashi
15/04/2014 02:34
Page 1 of 1
jormandashi15/04/2014 02:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tCqwFA21BU i was make a new movie hope u enjoy it
like subscribe comment )))

jormandashi15/04/2014 02:36

if somebody need some movie msg me and i wil try to make when i can, i newbie of moviemaking but i need more pratice soo send some demo to me.

Mathzz15/04/2014 07:23(edited 15/04/2014 07:45)

Hi there!

I suggest not spamming the forum with several threads, but instead change the title on your previous one and add an extra link to the second clip. Secondly I think it's great that you are experimenting with moviemaking and keeping it alive. Even though the clip has it flaws, but seeing that you are a newcomer and new to moviemaking in general I will go easy on you.
I also like to share you some of my old demos (nothing special, old jumps) which you can use to practice with. I think it's always fun and interesting to see the transition of some one just starting out on something, then someday truly mastering it. So that's why I want to offer you my help with what little I can offer.

Also, I don't expect results, so no need to feel pressured to edit something amazing and out of your comfortable zone. It's ok to fail, too. No one blames you :-)

Oh, and I forgot to congratulate you on the new personal longjump record.
Cheers!

jormandashi15/04/2014 14:29

ty.

jormandashi15/04/2014 15:24

i will check your demos )))

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.