Golden Recruit (Multiplayer)

Started by M4kind
16/04/2014 16:54
Page 1 of 1
M4kind16/04/2014 16:54(edited 25/04/2014 15:56)

So hello guys once again!
I'm M4kind from Lithuania , I have a nice idea about creating a big movie, with default sounds, creative tjs, a very chill and summer like atmosphere
If you would like to participate, contact me on steam: gorden2005
RULES
NO illegal players/demos (100aa etc.)
I'm searching for a lot of demos, combos/simple jumps/slides/ you name it.
So, guys I'm waiting for your support with demos, and I hope to see the movie in a month or two, if I can get those demos quickly!
Demos Collected: 14/20
Players:
County
deidi
badgamer
VertikO
KRATER_O
random
slay3r
jormandashi
M4kind

Democall update, searching for 4 demoss

deidi16/04/2014 22:48

Cant wait to see this 8)

M4kind16/04/2014 23:16

ofc! :D

Countyzz19/04/2014 21:54(edited 19/04/2014 21:55)

still got my demos? D: good because i lost my demos xd

Good Luck with the project buddy!

M4kind20/04/2014 09:21

Originally posted by County
still got my demos? D: good because i lost my demos xd

Good Luck with the project buddy!

Yes, I have them from the other project you sent to me ;), and thanks!

rawerecord holder Tournament #125/04/2014 00:11

RULES
NO illegal players/demos (100aa etc.)

"kz-endo_congo_jormandashi_0250.79.rar - Submitting cheated demos.
kz-endo_loko_jormandashi_1155.50.rar - Submitting cheated demos.
kz-endo_toonbhopz_jormandashi_0310.62.rar - Submitting cheated demos."

M4kind25/04/2014 11:11

Originally posted by mideARG
RULES
NO illegal players/demos (100aa etc.)

"kz-endo_congo_jormandashi_0250.79.rar - Submitting cheated demos.
kz-endo_loko_jormandashi_1155.50.rar - Submitting cheated demos.
kz-endo_toonbhopz_jormandashi_0310.62.rar - Submitting cheated demos."

I'm not gonna use his demos anyways

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.