Unexpected interviews!
Started by Nikita
16/04/2014 20:27
Page 1 of 1
Nikita16/04/2014 20:27(edited 16/04/2014 20:28)
Unexpected interviews with by Nikita!
So I was bored out of my mind... so I though that I could do a little something to pass the time, and hopefully someone will be interested of what these people have to share with us.
Unexpected interview part 1 (management) What do you think about the XJ staff's methods of trying to regain activity on XJ and kreedz overall?
FAME: well, I find it a good idea that they decided to accept more maps
FAME: tbh dunno if it will help to bring back activity
FAME: personally I've almost lost my interest to kreedz.
Nikita : is that related to the new management?
FAME: I don't think so.
Nikita : From your point of view, would you say that the activity so far has increased or decreased?
FAME: It's no doubt that activity is decreasing by every year, but hopefully the new management will get things going again.
Nikita : Yes that's true, all we can do is hope :)
Nikita : thank you for your time, if you have anything you would like to add, please feel free to do so.
FAME: well, I don't have anything to add.
Nikita : All right, thanks again, have a nice day.
Czupa Czups: I hate everyone and myself, I have nothing more to say, and I regret nothing.
Nikita: So does that mean you like cats?
Czupa Czupa: No.
Lagster : I think the management changes were needed and thus far they are doing a good job. Despite being tremendously inactive as of recent, looking toward changes such as the map check/release system, a great innovation and important, as it's been in shambles for years. Beyond that I think it was a pretty smooth transition and overall things should improve!
eightbO: It's good that they started accepting more maps but I hope they won't start accepting EVERYTHING, if you know what I mean.
eightbO: As a jumper, I don't really care so much right now, but the frequent posts are nice and I think the activity has grown a bit since the old administration.
Anonymous: I think the new management are doing a good job, accepting new maps, getting a fresh team and actually using TWO demo-checkers at the same time, which I guess will make the demo releases much easier and more frequent, and also with the new maps there will be more recording activity since there will be new maps to improve until perfection!
Anonymous2: With all the new incoming maps I guess the activity will rise like a rocket launching from the face of the earth until it reaches a few hundred meters until it get's an unexpected failure and explodes mid-air. That's the kind of impact this will have on the community IMO, meaning... the demos will just explode in masses and the demo checkers will have to work hard to keep up! Also I think the new head admins have had an positive effect on the community because they don't talk, they DO and that's what XJ has needed all this time and hopefully this will raise the activity!
propane
16/04/2014 22:43
interesting to see what people actually think. especially czupa not liking cats >:(
~krater~17/04/2014 00:15
Originally posted by propaneinteresting to see what people actually think. especially czupa not liking cats >:(
lewly hates dinosaurs
Page 1 of 1
Please log in to post replies.