Map pack with ALL cosy and xj maps

Started by Nikita
28/04/2014 20:56
Page 1 of 1
Nikita28/04/2014 20:56(edited 28/04/2014 20:57)

Hello, does anyone have or are able to upload a map pack with ALL maps from cosy and xj? I couldn't find any map pack that has all cosy maps and I really need it :|

wayz28/04/2014 22:01

I was searching as well for such stuff, would really make things easier for kz admins etc.
someone should create a database with all maps + autoupdate or something which is available for everyone to download.

Nikita28/04/2014 22:57

Originally posted by wayzz
I was searching as well for such stuff, would really make things easier for kz admins etc.
someone should create a database with all maps + autoupdate or something which is available for everyone to download.

Indeed, I was going to watch all juhx wr's from cosy but I couldn't watch like 30% of them because I didn't have the maps and I've downloaded some other map packs before but it wasn't enough and I refuse to download them one by one -.-

elITe^28/04/2014 23:13(edited 28/04/2014 23:14)

This is XJ Mappack, with all maps i think. Check D2B's last post.
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?231670.60

And about CC mappack, i dl'ed one from that site two months ago, but i can't seem to find it, and i have no idea how if it was all maps and when that mappack was created. If i find it i will let you know.

I agree, there should be a place to dl all these maps in 2 seperate mappacks. Would be nice for sure and a big time saver.

Nokkan28/04/2014 23:15

It would be awesome, if somebody could code "Auto Map Downloader" or something like that. (Gangien made something like that "KZ Updater" http://www.kznorthamerica.com/e107_plugins/kreedz/kzupdater.rar, but I don't really know if it still works)

SwiftSpear29/04/2014 00:58

It'd be nice to have a series of giant torrents, things like "all climb maps" and "all bhop maps". They'ed get out of date quickly but you can always post updated ones later.

Nikita29/04/2014 14:52

Bump

KarLi mapper29/04/2014 18:32(edited 29/04/2014 18:33)

If you want it badly i will make one ;p
but so you know , whoever's gonna make the pack
he will do it 1 by 1 , so the effort is same :)

Nikita29/04/2014 18:37

Originally posted by KarLi
If you want it badly i will make one ;p
but so you know , whoever's gonna make the pack
he will do it 1 by 1 , so the effort is same :)

Oh yes please, thank you so much! Only the cosy maps will be enough for me since there already exist packs with all XJ maps. And yeah, the effort will be the same, I just said I'm too lazy to do it ;D Huge respect bro <3

KarLi mapper29/04/2014 18:42(edited 29/04/2014 19:51)

Okay doing it now for ya will take about 1hour + xD
Process: Uploading...

Nikita29/04/2014 18:49

Originally posted by KarLi
Okay doing it now for ya will take about 1hour + xD

Aww so cute! I love you <3

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.